MasterCue V5 USB displays cues visually as well as producing audible cue sounds via the in-built speaker or headphone output. The USB interface can directly control the computer running the presentation if required, and with the option of dual button controls, the presenter can signal either forward or back cues during the presentation. An intercom system loop-through feature which can let the operator hear cue sounds via their production intercom headset.
Hive MasterCue v5 Cue Light Kit
- Mono and stereo intercom loop-through
- Both wireless and hard-wired handsets
- Selectable multi-tone audible cues
- Internal speaker for audible cues
Equipment hire includes:
- 1x MasterCue V5 main unit
- 1 x RF Receiver
- 2 x 2 button wireless handsets
- 2 x 2 button wired handset
- 1 x 4 pin Comms loop through
- 1 x 5 pin Comms loop through
- 1 x USB A-B cable
Pricing & Hire Period
This product is available to hire on a daily or weekly rate (weekly rate = 3 x daily hire charge).
Price shown is the daily list price excluding VAT, please contact us for trade discounts.
Download the user manual here