ATEM Mini switchers make it easy to create professional multi camera productions for live streaming to YouTube and innovative business presentations using Skype or Zoom! Simply connect ATEM Mini and you can switch live between 4 high quality video camera inputs for dramatically better quality images. Or connect a computer for PowerPoint slides or gaming consoles. The built in DVE allows exciting picture in picture effects, perfect for commentary! There are loads of video effects too! All ATEM Mini models have USB that works like a webcam so you can use any streaming software while the ATEM Mini Pro model adds live streaming and recording to USB disks.
Atem Mini Pro Switcher
- Features miniaturised control panel based design.
- Supports connecting up to 4 cameras or computers.
- USB output operates as a webcam and supports all video software.
- Live streaming via Ethernet supported on ATEM Mini Pro.
- Recording to USB flash disks in H.264 supported on ATEM Mini Pro.
- Two stereo audio inputs for connecting desktop or lapel microphones.
- Automatically standards converts and re-syncs all HDMI inputs.
- Includes free ATEM Software Control for Mac and Windows.
- Internal media for 20 RGBA graphics for titles, opening plates and logos.
- Includes ATEM Advanced Chroma Key for green/blue screen work.
- Multiview allows monitoring of all cameras on ATEM Mini Pro.
- Audio mixer supports limiter, compressor, 6 band EQ and more!
- Supports remote HDMI control with Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras.
- Chroma/Luma Key and Titling
- 8 Memory Presets per output (64 via RCS²)
- All audio inputs can be embedded or de-embedded on all plugs
- Full HD upto 1080 @ 60Hz
Total Video Inputs - 4
Total Outputs - 2
Total Aux Outputs -1
Total Audio Inputs - 2 x 3.5mm stereo mini jack.
Total Audio Outputs - None, embedded audio only.
Timecode Connection - None
HDMI Video Inputs - 4 x HDMI type A, 10-bit HD switchable.
2 channel embedded audio.
Video Input Re-Sync - On all 4 HDMI inputs.
Frame Rate and Format Converters - On all 4 HDMI inputs.
HDMI Program Outputs - 1
Ethernet - Ethernet supports 10/100/1000 BaseT for live streaming, software control, software updates and direct or network panel connection.
Computer Interface - 1 x USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 for external drive recording, webcam out, software control, software updates and panel connection.
Pricing & Hire Period
This product is available to hire on a daily or weekly rate (weekly rate = 3 x daily hire charge).
Price shown is the daily list price excluding VAT, please contact us for trade discounts.