The Qu-16 reshapes digital mixing, combining innovative design and exceptional functionality to create a superb professional mixing experience. Bristling with all the features you’d expect from a top of the range digital console and incorporating technologies pioneered on the GLD and iLive digital mixing systems, Qu-16 has the power and pedigree to deliver class-leading audio performance.
Qu series features include multitrack recording direct to USB, Automatic Mic Mixing, ProFactory mic presets, plus an ever growing ecosystem of apps, accessories and remote I/O.
Allen & Heath QU16 Sound Desk
- 17 motor faders (16 channels, 1 master)
16 Mono Mic/Line Inputs (TRS + XLR)
3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
12 Mix Outputs (XLR) comprising of:
1 x Main L+R
7 x Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 3 stereo)
2 x Stereo Line 1 x AES/EBU
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor, delay on all inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor, delay on all Outputs
- Automatic Mic Mixer (AMM)
- ProFactory Mic Presets Rack
- FX Library Built-in Signal Generator
- 31 Band Real Time Analysis and Spectrogram
- USB Playback/Recording
Pricing & Hire Period
This product is available to hire on a daily or weekly rate (weekly rate = 3 x daily hire charge).
Price shown is the daily list price excluding VAT, please contact us for trade discounts.